Transfer in lieu of payment conditions
- First, the debtor must be the individual
- the amount of the loan granted shall not exceed EUR 250,000
- the credit contract is mortgaged and was taken for the construction, arrangement or purchase of a dwelling house
- the consumer has not been convicted of credit crimes
If a contract has been secured with several properties, all these assets will be handed over to the bank.
Warning: Conditions must be fulfilled cumulatively!
How we help you
- We’re checking the documents
- We’re analyzing the documents
- We issue the payout notification
- We send the debit notification to the bank’s payment
- Representation to the notary
- Revision of the gift of payment
- Negotiation of the grant agreement
- Representation in court, if applicable
To whom does the transfer in lieu of payment apply?
Transfer in lieu of payment applies to all consumers with mortgages. They can benefit from transfer in lieu of payment and guarantees, debtors or mortgages.
Do I still benefit from paying if I were executed?
Yes, it also benefits those who have already been executed forcibly.
What happens with the rates until the signing of the donation agreement?
From the moment the notification is sent and until the bank meeting for the signing of the transfer in lieu of payment agreement, the rates are suspended.
How fast can the transfer in lieu of payment agreement be signed?
The transfer in lieu of payout agreement may be signed at least 30 days after the notification was sent.
If the bank does not agree with the payout I am doing?
In this case, it may go to court so that the judge forces the bank to sign the transfer in lieu of payment agreement.
To request an online legal consultation, please fill out the FORM