Driving Ticket Contestation
The driving fine is the most common sanction a person receives.
The reasons are multiple, ranging from overcoming the legal speed limit, unwarranted overtaking, red light violation, priority not being given, wearing the seat belt, drinking alcohol, etc.
All those who feel wronged by the sanction imposed by the road traffickers may apply to the court to cancel the sanction.
In contraventional matters, as in other areas, it is advisable to appeal to professionals from the start.
Our office can provide you with the legal support required to challenge fines and recover your driving license if it has been suspended.
- Counseling on matters specific to contravention law;
- Drafting a contraventional complaint against the minutes of sanctioning contravention;
- Assistance and representation before the courts in actions having as their object infringement proceedings;
- Formulation/drafting of procedural documents to be performed during the process;
- Obtaining graft certificates for the return of the driving license.
Good to know
- The report of the offense is contested within 15 days;
- You do not need to be present to challenge the offense report;
- Costs with lawyer fees are low;
- The contravention order suspends the execution of the fine and of the complementary sanctions;
- After the introduction of a contravention complaint, the driving license is returned.
To request an online legal consultation, please fill out the FORM