Divorce is the act of ending a marriage legally. If there are reasons why your marriage cannot continue and you appreciate that there is no way of reconciliation, then we can help with the dissolution of marriage.
- Negotiation for divorce settlement;
- Drafting of the divorce action and related claims for wives’ names after divorce, parental authority, minor’s housing, etc .;
- Drafting Countervention against Divorce Action;
- Assistance and legal representation before the courts.
Frequent reasons for divorce
- Leave of marital residence by one of the spouses;
- Conjugal infidelity;
- Acts of violence and serious injuries;
- The vice of drunkenness;
- The state of health that makes it impossible to continue marriage;
- Existence of physical mismatches affecting marital relationships;
- Verbal or physical violence against one of the spouses;
- Lack of family-specific relationships;
- Separation of the two spouses;
- Relationships with other people.
Documents required at divorce
- Copy of identity card;
- Marriage certificate in original;
- Birth certificate in copy – if there are minor children.
To request an online legal consultation, please fill out the FORM