Communications, IT & Audiovisual
Through the highest level of qualifications and experience, Law Firm “Alina Szilaghi” holds a unique position on the market for legal advice to public and private entities in the field of electronics, IT and audiovisual communications. Law Firm “Alina Szilaghi” offers assistance to companies in the licensing and licensing process and in a wide variety of commercial transactions specific to the field and ensures the representation of clients’ interests in the relationship with competent authorities at national and European level. We benefit from a solid knowledge of the sector-specific regulations at national and European level, supported by a consistent practical experience gained in previous work within regulatory bodies in the sector.
Law firm “Alina Szilaghi” offers a full range of legal services in the field of communications, IT and Audiovisual:
- assisting companies in procedures of any kind dealt with before the competent authorities, including the National Authority for Administration and Regulation in Communications (ANCOM), the Ministry of Communications and Information Society (MCSI), the National Audiovisual Council (CNA), the National Supervisory Authority Personal Data (ANSPDCP), Competition Council, European Commission, etc.
- assisting companies to obtain specific licenses and authorizations in the field of electronic communications, including assisting with the general authorization procedure and obtaining licenses for the use of radio frequencies and licenses for the use of numbering resources by ANCOM
- assisting companies in drafting and negotiating a wide range of contracts, including construction, sale/purchase and lease of networks, provision of equipment and services, access and interconnection agreements, access contracts for property for network installation, subscription contracts, license assignment, etc.
- assisting companies and authorities on specific regulatory and competition issues in communications, including the identification and / or prevention of anti-competitive practices at the market level, the effective application in trade negotiations of obligations imposed by the regulatory authority on behalf of companies with significant market power (transparency, non-discrimination, price control, etc.), building and demonstrating cases in favor of imposing or withdrawing specific regulations, in public or bilateral consultations with competent bodies
assisting IT companies in regulatory matters, including providing advice on compliance with eCommerce rules, unsolicited commercial communications, etc.
- assisting companies in obtaining the necessary licenses and authorizations, as well as on various regulatory issues in the audiovisual field, including assistance in obtaining the audiovisual license and the CNA retransmission authorization, the ANCOM broadcasting license, compliance with the rules on commercial communications audiovisual, child protection, right to reply, etc.
To request an online legal consultation, please fill out the FORM