Commercial Companies, Mergers & Acquisitions, Commercial Contracts
Law Firm “Alina Szilaghi” provides specialized assistance to Romanian and foreign traders from the establishment, respectively in the procedures for establishing and registering the companies, branches, branches and working places, as well as the authorized natural persons, during the the activity carried out in Romania, as well as in the dissolution and liquidation procedures, in front of the Trade Register Office and other competent public authorities. Also, Law Firm “Alina Szilaghi” enjoys a solid experience in operations of mergers and acquisitions of Romanian commercial companies by local or international investors.
Taking into account the extensive experience of lawyers in the “Alina Szilaghi” Law Office in this area of activity, the services offered include:
- providing legal advice in business start-ups, acquisitions, mergers, divisions, increases in share capital, including the drafting of constitutive acts, additional acts and decisions of the general meeting of shareholders / associates necessary to record the changes made, assistance in negotiations on mergers / acquisitions / divisions, conducting a complete legal audit of the acquired companies and drafting / modifying the entire spectrum of specific contracts and legal acts, representation in the registration procedure and obtaining approvals from the Trade Registry Office
- assisting clients in the drafting of internal regulations and regulations of organization and functioning, as well as codes of conduct for commercial companies or public institutions
- providing legal assistance and representing the interests of shareholders and board members in general meetings, in mediation and litigation procedures in connection with the activity of private or state-owned companies, including secretarial activities in meetings of shareholders/shareholders’ general meetings or board of directors
- providing legal assistance on practical issues in the current activity of the company in order to ensure the legal and coherent management of the business done in Romania
- assisting clients in the negotiation, drafting, and modification of commercial contracts, namely sale-purchase, rental, leasing, exclusive or non-exclusive distribution contracts, joint ventures, franchises, factoring, commercial agency contracts, etc.
To request an online legal consultation, please fill out the FORM